The day that I failed the test :(
It took a while (6 days) until I got a feedback from WP7 market place. The feedback was that my application failed the test. L
OK OK! J I was innocent enough to believe that the usage of Visual Studio logo would create me any trouble…. I could try to get some sort of approval from MS but I think that they should not allow me to use the logo and at the end the process to get one answer would take really long… Then I changed the logos to avoid problems!
The other requirement that the app failed was:
To be honest I was not thinking that they were going to really test the app by running it and so on… This creates some trouble for me because I would need to give them access to a test environment… OK OK. Codeplex came to save my day! I created one test project to give them access… As soon as the app became public I will publish the test credentials also on the blog.
Another very important topic was that I didn’t give any instruction to the tester guys…. So when you submit your app, be sure to give something on the “Tester notes” field.
This time when I re-submitted my app I gave very clear instructions to the testers…
Let’s see if this time we come through! J
I will update the blog as soon as I hear something new. I hope this time I hear something faster!